Saturday, December 1, 2012

Decembrrr



Happy December everyone! I´m so happy about turning the calendar to December because it brings on a lot of crafts and projects. I´m looking forward to sharing with you different DIYs over the next couple of weeks. Get ready for loads of printables, festive inspiration and gift guides. I hope that I am not the only one who is positive about the upcoming Christmas. Are you looking forward to Christmas? 

Pekný december všetkým! December so sebou prináša veľa možností na sebarealizáciu, preto sa počas nasledujúcich týždňov môžete tešiť na veľa rôznych DIY nápadov. Pripravte sa na množstvo printables, vianočných inšpirácií a tipov na darčeky. Dúfam, že nie som jediná, kto vníma prichádzajúce Vianoce pozitívne. Tešíte sa na Vianoce?


You can download both calendars for free. Find the first one here and the other one here


From now on, you can follow my blog via facebook as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment